Education and professional development of employees belong among the key priorities of the VÍTKOVICE group. Education is provided in the modern central Education centre. The Education centre is responsible for further education of employees – professional development of employees with the aim to improve and deepen the qualification of employees, including education, which emerges from the law. We closely cooperate with the personnel units of the subsidiaries.
In the area of further education we organize a wide variety of educational activities:
- Courses and trainings for employees in manual-labour occupations (multiprofessionality, improving qualification)
- Specialized professional courses and programmes for technical occupations in the field of mechanical engineering
- Professional educational activities – manager courses, legislation, specializing courses and seminars
- Company academy – comprehensive preparation of specialized and manager occupations
- Specialized IT courses
- Language courses – a comprehensive system of language preparation for employees with a continuous evaluation and final tests
We actively use grants from the European Social Fund and the government budget of the CR. We have successfully implemented several projects. We are incessantly trying to improve our services so that the standard of educational activities is positively evaluated by the employees. We have our own modern Personnel and Education Centre with hi-tech equipment built using a grant as a part of the OPEI project Training Centres by CzechInvest. We have quality software equipment for educating project architects and design engineers (AutoCAD, SolidEdge) and hardware equipment including 3D print.