Spojené slévárny, spol. s r.o.
We produce casting from usual materials such as tin, lead, red as well as aluminium bronze and with electrical copper. We offer approx. 45 types of bronze and brass alloys as well as a selection of 25 types of aluminium alloys.
- Seat: Ruská 2887/101, 706 02 Ostrava - Vítkovice, Czech Republic
- Production site: 9. května 21, 794 01 Krnov, Czech republic
- Tel.: +420 554 684 913
- Fax: +420 554 616 285
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Reg no.: 60202505
- VAT no.: CZ60202505
- The company is registered in the commercial register of the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, File No. 38061th.
- Representatives: Mgr. Štefánik Pavel, Ing. Jiří Breyer
- Jaromír Novák
- GSM: +420 736 504 392
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mgr. Štefánik Pavel
- Telefon: +420 595 957 127
- GSM: +420 725 318 475
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ing. Jiří Breyer
- GSM: +420 724 474 332
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pavla Samake
- GSM: +420 736 502 255
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Jitka Suchomelová
- GSM: +420 554 684 914
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ing. Terezie Böhmová
- GSM: +420 702 291 244
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ing. Jiří Sedláček
- GSM: +420 736 501 038
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veronika Kavanová
- GSM: +420 727 942 077
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Leona Štefková
- GSM: +420 736 501 333
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vladimír Urbánek
- GSM: +420 720 952 987
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Vlastimil Mařákek
- GSM: +420 736 501 199
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ing. František Zdráhal
- GSM: +420 720 042 381
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Iveta Doleželová
- GSM: +420 736 502 333
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Quality Management System is in accordance with ISO 9001:2009.
- We successfully completed the recertification in June 2015.
- Continuous improvement of quality and searching for the most optimal production technologies together with the customer is considered to be a continual process.
- Reduction of possible defect occurrence and thus reduction of additional costs for our customers and our plant is considered to be a priority and a condition for the successful handling of current and future competition.
- Since 2001, when the plants where purchased by their current owner, the quality has markedly improved.
The foundry is fully equipped for performance of continuous quality assurance check:
- testing of chemical composition using device for spectral analysis SPECTROLAB
- mechanical testing of tensile strength
- testing of hardness according to BRINELL
- metalographic tests of material structure
- laboratory testing of shaping sands
- and also arrangement of other specialised certifications, including X-ray testing
THE PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED WITH
- certificate, it means report about internal testing of material and dimensions for customer orders
- declaration of conformity to specifications - verifications of surfaces, shapes and foundry defects on a fixed number of castings from each batch
Sand casting technology uses two means of shaping, manual and mechanical. Manual shaping is suited for castings of greater dimensions, higher weights and for more complicated castings. Mechanical shaping guarantees higher labour productivity, casting precision and also stable conditions during production. We are producing also centrifugal castings of cylindrical shapes of bronze and brass alloys for production of bushes, slide bearings and further cylindrical components within small and middle-size series.
Machinery parts with friction stress at high pressures, dynamical loading, partially corrosion resistant: gear wheel rims, bearing cases with flanges, pump bodies, artistic objects (bells, doorhandles, plagues etc.).
Sand casting - sand casting technology uses two means of shaping, manual and mechanical. Manual shaping is suited for castings of greater dimensions, higher weights and for more complicated castings. Mechanical shaping on the other hand guarantees higher labour productivity, casting precision and also stable conditions during production.
E.G.: flanges, transmission cases, belt holders, fan parts, manual wheels, covers and artistic castings (lattices, plaques, benches, pedestals etc.).
Both plants have their own MACHINE SHOPS, which are equipped with standard and 5 CNC machines, including needed technological devices. If our own capacity is not able to meet customers' demand, machining is provided in cooperation with long-term partners. Currently a project of machine shops enlargement has been prepared, in case our stable customer needed us to have larger machining capacity.
In our plants, there is a long-term tradition of moulds and patterns production and of possible adjustment of equipment delivered by our vendors and their continuous maintenance and repairs. Production of patterns is done on the basis of drawings with routings provided by customer and also trough our own designs.
PATTERN SHOP KRNOV is equipped for the production of simple wooden patterns and continuous repairs of patterns, casting of patterns and cores from resins and following treatment and fitting on forming plate.
OUR TOOLING SHOP mostly covers the needs of production and repairs of pattrns and moulds. If we are not able to fully meet the customers' demand, for capacity or technology reasons, or if it is for customer preferable (e.g. when delivery date ASAP, or maximal tooling quality, minimal tooling costs with regard to product life time etc. is required), we provide the tooling production in cooperation with reputable specialised tooling shops we have good experiences with.